In 2012, DiaPacâ„¢ celebrates over 25 years of service to industry in high performance products that include tungsten carbide powders, wear resistant surface coatings and cemented carbides for use in oil & gas production, mining, construction, agricultural and manufacturing operations.
For general information click here.
- 1987 – International Diamond Services Incorporated â€“ Houston, Texas
- 1987 – Diamond Recovery Systems Incorporated â€“ Billings, Montana
- 1991 – Drill Bit Recovery Programs Started
- 1994 – Diamond Recovery Systems Expansion
- 2005 – HM Product Line Established
- 2010 – DiaPac, LLC formed to distribute tungsten carbide materials